Internships with Ocean City Nor'easters will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a Premier Development League (PDL) soccer team’s coaching staff and front office.
The Front Office Administrative Intern will be responsible for assisting the General Manager, as well as assist with all front office day-to-day operations.
Interns will be asked to work nights and weekends. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office, basic website management, and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work directly with the General Manager
• Assist in the management of all front office aspects
• Working with the team Treasurer to assist in the financial aspect of the club
• Assist with all gameday operations including, but not limited to, media relations, ticket sales, game statistics and match reports, halftime entertainment, quality control for our fans' gameday experience.
• Helping coordinate our gameday staff to ensure a top-notch experience for fans and the teams involved in the game.